What can I do if I’ve been hurt or injured in my workplace?

Accidents at WorkThousands of people suffer injuries at work every year. If you’ve been involved in an accident in the workplace and your employer or a work colleague could be to blame then TJL Solicitors could help you claim compensation.

Whether you suffer from repetitive strain injury (RSI), have damaged your back lifting heavy objects or have been seriously injured in an accident our experts will be able to offer you professional, no nonsense advice.

We understand you may be anxious that you may lose your job or be unable to return to work if you make a claim.

But don’t worry, there are strict laws in place to prevent this and most employers also have insurance to pay for costs incurred through legal action.

How can I make a claim?
In order to claim compensation we will need to know if:

  1. The accident occurred in the last three years?
  2. Your injuries were serious enough to require medical attention, either in hospital or with your GP?
  3. You think your employer or a work colleague might be to blame for the accident, or at least partly to blame?

If you can answer ‘yes’ to any of the questions above you may be able to make a claim.

Click here to contact us for an initial consultation.

Click here to see how much compensation you may be able to claim for your injury.

Click here to read our case studies.