starting your claim
At TJL we want to make your claim for compensation as easy and stress free as possible. *
Firstly, we will listen. The more facts you give us about your case, the quicker it will be to get on with securing your compensation.
Secondly, we will investigate your claim and gather evidence.
Thirdly, we will work out who is at fault and calculate the amount of compensation you are likely to receive.
Finally, we will maximise your compensation – either through negotiation or, in some cases, through the courts.
How you can help us with your claim
If you’ve been involved in a road traffic accident or suffered a personal injury we will need a few basic facts before starting your claim. These include:
• Time and date of the accident/injury
• Brief description of what happened
• Contact details of witnesses (if any)
• Information on injuries suffered and medical treatment
• Insurance details
• Any other paperwork which may support your claim